Mclaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine Available at Your Fingertips, the Mclaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine is the answer to most things in life: bad day, have a glass of wine. Gift? Buy a rare bottle of wine. Picnic? Remember the wine, honey. Water bottle broke? Use the wine bottle from last night. The best things in life are better with wine and good company. McLaren Vale Cellars will never let you be without your favourite bottle of McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon.
What Sets McLaren Vale Cellars Apart When it Comes to Cab Sav Wine
Wine is in our blood, it’s what we grew up with, and now we are fortunate enough to have turned it into our business. We bring you the widest selection, sourced for your enjoyment, including your favourite cab sav wine, all the time, online.
• Our business started with clients, after having a wine tasting, running out of the wine bought at the tasting. And so, an authentic Australian online platform, for your favourites, was born.
• 100% locally owned and operated means we take pride in our country and its people. Contributing to the economy while sharing the good stuff makes our hearts happy.
• Cab sav wine is a firm favourite, we know. One day, when the bug bites and you feel ready to venture out and explore, we got you covered.
When Buying Australian Cabernet Sauvignon, Consider This
Cabernet sauvignon is seen as quite a difficult vintage to grow and takes a long time to adapt. This popular wine is a combination of cabernet franc and sauvignon blanc. Australian cabernet sauvignon made its way into the country in the early 1830s – and as they say, the rest is history.
• Several factors contribute to the style, intensity and flavour of this beauty. The most significant contributor is the region it’s grown in; cabernet sauvignon from McLaren Vale is known for its dark chocolate notes.
• Australian cabernet sauvignon is unique in that it’s a delicate balance of fruit, acidity and tannin.
• Cabernet sauvignon from McLaren Vale has a full body taste and best paired with hard cheeses, lamb and poultry. An excellent and easy pairing with a barbeque.
Why Trust McLaren Vale Cellars
Mark & Tom grew up in the vineyard – it’s in their blood and stems from parents and grandparents. We turned this proud tradition into an online business, and we’ve been at it for over a decade! We are always on the lookout for innovation and exceptional vintages, for some cabernet sauvignon from McLaren Vale or whatever your vibe may be. We have an exciting option that is the black market mystery box, all commercially labelled and packaged and sold all over Oz and beyond. Brands names in the box are hidden but curated to only include the finest wines, it’s a little adventure on its own. We promise you’ll come back for more.
Contact us now for 100% Australian authenticity and the best range of wines available online.