Shipping & Tracking
I have received only part of my order, what happens now?
- If you have only received one of your wine cases please don't worry as the 2nd or 3rd case isn't far behind. Taking usually a day or two to arrive.
- Wine cases sometimes get separated in the sorting process by Australia Post due to the nature of hand-sorting wine cases.
How do I track my parcel?
- Login to your account
- Go to my orders' section
- Select order and tracking detail link will be there.
How do McLaren Vale Cellars ship orders?
- Via Australia Post
How often do McLaren Vale Cellars ship orders?
- Every Weekday
How long till I get my order?
- In normal circumstances 3 to 5 business days,
- Currently, we are expecting small delays in some areas due to lockdowns and social distancing in Australia Post sorting warehouses.
Do you deliver to Post Office Boxes?
Will Australia Post leave my parcel at my front door?
- Yes, please select "Please Leave" in the order section.
- Also please leave delivery instructions
Can I collect my order from your directly?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pick up from our warehouse
What happens if my delivery is late or goes missing?
- If anything goes wrong with your delivery then just let us know via email.
- We will replace any damaged or lost parcels